Availability: Usually ships the next business day.
AV-2010 20x USB PTZ camera features a 1/2.8-inch 2.1MP sensor, with advanced ISP, providing full HD video. 20x optical zoom, 2x digital zoom lens with 60-degree field of view. Resolution is up to 1920×1080 with a frame rate up to 30fps. It supports H.264 and H.265 video compression with low network delay. AV-2010 has IP and USB 2.0 video output interface, compatible with any video conferencing/streaming software. It also supports line in function, AAC and LPCM audio encoding (embedded audio though IP stream only). Control protocol options include VISCA, PELCO-P, PELCO-D, ONVIF, and VISCA over IP (over both TCP and UDP).
AV-2010 20x USB2.0 PTZ Camera w/ PoE+
- Adopts advanced ISP, 1/2.8-inch 2.1MP sensor, providing full HD video resolution.
- High-quality 20x optical zoom, 2x digital zoom lens with 60-degree field of view.
- IP, USB video output interface, compatible with different applications.
- Advanced focusing algorithm: fast and precise focusing performance during movement.
- Smooth PTZ mechanism, accurate pan tilt motor control.
- Up to 128 presets available.
- White balance/ Exposure/ Focus/ Iris can be adjusted automatically or manually.
- Support PoE+: one single CAT5/6 for video, control and power, highly efficient video encoding.
- Support line-in function, AAC and LPCM audio encoding.
- Support VISCA, PELCO-P, PELCO-D, ONVIF and VISCA over IP control protocol; IP VISCA over both TCP and UDP.
- Support RS232 daisy chain, up to 7 cameras under VISCA protocol.
- Support RS232/UVC control.
- Standard UVC1.1 protocol, seamlessly compatible with all major video conferencing software and platforms.
- Support upside-down/ceiling installation (1/4" -20 universal attachment needed), H/V flip.